FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF SULPHUR – Property Use Request Form
PLEASE NOTE: Activities MUST be requested (6) six weeks before the date of the event and cannot be put on the church calendar until the form is completely filled out and approved by Ministerial Staff. Your reservation is NOT confirmed until you receive a confirmation call from the church office. Forms are reviewed every Tuesday during staff meeting. You will be limited to the dates/property requested and approved on your original form. A new form will be required for any additional dates/property needed.(required)
Today's date (required)
Member's Full Name (required)
Member's Email (required)
Contact Number (required)
Organization/Ministry Requesting (required)
Occasion/Name of Event (required)
Date(s) Requested for Set Up & Take Down (required)
Date(s) Requested for Event (required)
Number of People (required)
Time Requested for Set Up & Take Down (required)
Time Requested for Event (required)
GymGame RoomSanctuaryKitchenFellowship HallConference Rm.None
2012 Chevy Van2009 Ford VanTrailerNone
Material(s) Needed (required)
Quantity of Tables/Chairs
Extra Help Needed (required)
FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF SULPHUR – Church Property Use Policies
1. All birthday parties must have a youth worker present for a $25.00 fee paid directly to the youth worker. NOTE: An additional fee of $10.00 will be assessed if skating is planned, which must be paid to the church at the time of scheduling.
2. The member who requests the use of a building/van is responsible for contacting the church office the week before the event to obtain the proper building/van keys and, if applicable, the name & number of the youth worker assigned to work the event. All keys are to be returned to the church via the drop box at the front door of the church office or during office hours.
3. Only FBCS members that are authorized pre-approved drivers aged 25 and older may drive an FBCS church van.
4. The member who requests the use of a building/van is ultimately responsible for all cleanup. For example, all chairs, tables, furniture, etc. must be put back in their original location, trash cans must be emptied, tables should be wiped off, crumbs should be swept up, spills should be mopped up, and the kitchen area should be thoroughly cleaned. NOTE: Our custodian may be hired at $25.00 per hour to clean up for you.
5. Tobacco and alcoholic products can NOT be used on the church grounds or in church vehicles for any reason.
6. Materials such as tables and/or chairs may only be disbursed and returned during office hours of Mon-Thurs, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Fri, 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. in the presence of an FBCS employee.
7. Any non-expendable equipment which is damaged, lost, or destroyed must be fixed or replaced by the member or group responsible.
Policies MUST be read and agreed upon before property request is approved.
Member's Signature (required)
Date Signed (required)